Digital Project Coordinator
Two Oceans Digital is seeking a Digital Project Coordinator for our busy Upper Keys office in Tavernier. Ideal candidate is energetic, proficient in Microsoft Office, has exceptional organization and communication skills and is self-motivated.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple client accounts while adhering to strict campaign deadlines. The ideal candidate should have solid technical understanding of web design technologies and solutions. Ability to problem-solve, research and learn new web technologies quickly and independently is a must.
- Collaborate and communicate with our team of Account Managers, Designers and Developers to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met for timely delivery of web development projects. Entrusted with managing design, development and deployment of website projects from beginning to end.
- Maintain relationships with our diverse client base through day-to-day communication via phone, email and other methods.
- Effectively manage time while working on multiple projects in different stages.
- Additional duties include light office responsibilities.
- $15/hour plus benefits to start with growth opportunities.
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9-5.
Join our team and enjoy a career in the fast-paced world of digital marketing! Send resume to: email@example.com