Front Desk / Project Coordinator
Front Desk / Project Coordinator for our busy downtown office. Ideal candidate is energetic, proficient in Microsoft Office, and has exceptional organization and communication skills.
The Front Desk / Project Coordinator would assist the Account Managers with multiple client accounts while adhering to strict deadlines. This position is multi-faceted, with the ideal candidate being able to effectively manage their time while working on multiple projects in different stages.
- Collaborate and communicate with team of Account Managers, Designers and Developers to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met.
- Maintain relationships with our diverse client base through day-to-day communication via phone, email and other methods.
- Additional duties include light office responsibilities.
Compensation & Benefits
- $15/hour plus commission and participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans.
- Opportunity to advance your career.
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9-5.
SEO Specialist responsible for improving clients’ organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
Must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for websites.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Work in Key West or Tavernier location
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans
- Opportunity to advance your career